Yours Truly: Sicko

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Sicko

I finally succumb to the fever when I booked in on saturday night. I spent the night sleeping on the floor wrapped up in my tactical green blanket. Why? Cos I wanted to sweat the heat out and I didnt wanna wake up and having my section mates think that I just wet the bed. Sweaty beds are not nice to sleep in. It said 39.3. I said wtf?

I woke up on sunday morning and all my sperms are dying. I was walking around like a drunkard. It said 39.5. I said wtfh?

So I gave the live range shooting a miss and went to see the medical officer(MO) who made me wait because why? He was still alsleep and the medic didnt dare?want to wake him up. My hands and feet was like freezing. I was pretty sure that with minimal effort, I could pluck my damn fingers off. The nice medic handed me a tactical green blanket when I requested to wait outside the medical centre where the sun was up.

I finally got to see the medic and the whole session lasted all but 3 mins.

And then I waited forever to get my medicine from the dispensary. I chuck the blanket on the seat and sat outside.

I was given 2 days mc...WHEEE and the MO said if I'm still sick he'll do a blood test on me. But looking at the way things are going, I might not need the blood test anymore. Apparently I feel well enough to come online. It said 37.8. I said cool.

For a moment, I wondered how it would be like if I just died on that saturday night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter