Yours Truly: Do you think i qualify for unemployment benefits?

Friday, January 14, 2005

Do you think i qualify for unemployment benefits?

So..... As i am not actually doing anything constructive, my family has now delegated me as the 'errand doing person' . which i actually dont mind becoz it gives some meaning to my pointless existance. Except of course when the afore-mentioned errand-doing results in some mucho-grando embarassment on my part! Take the other day for example, where my mother sends me to the handphone shop to repair her moblie that apparently 'doesnt switch on anymore'. I wait in the blardy line for like an hour and then finally show the phone to the woman..

Me: ya the phone is spoilt and doesnt turn on anymore
Lady: Did you charge it?
Me: uuuuhhh ya sure of course!! im sure its charged!! <>

Then she plugs into her charger... and miraculously.. the phone turns on!!! She of course had to add further insult to injury by saying VERY disdainfully "you must remember to charge ah, otherwise how u expect it to turn on?" eeeeeehhhh, so ya now i cant actually show my face in there again... so maluating i have to say!!

In other related matters, i have been thinking about my economically inactive state.. Techincally i should be legible for some kind of transfer payments from the government right? haha or if that doesnt work out, i am stil in the market for an incredibly filthy rich but also benign and generous husband! THOSE NOT IN POSSESSION OF AT LEAST 20O MIL IN LIQUID ASSETS OR THOUSANDS OF HECTARES OF OIL FIELDS NEED NOT APPLY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter