Yours Truly: A healthy lifestyle begins with you

Monday, January 17, 2005

A healthy lifestyle begins with you

hi blog. im going to update you on my health and fitness routine. wow... isnt that cool?
im having a balanced diet. i eat fruits and vegetables. i eat vitamin C pills twice a day.
ive been stretching those hamstrings and quadriceps by running these couple of days. my thighs ache each day after the runs but deep down, i know im working those skeletal muscles of mine. the stretch and recoil - stretch and recoil action makes me almost feel that i have an extra litre of haemoglobin pumping through my veins. wow.
in addition, im commiting myself to tighten those set of upper body muscles. im working out at the gym. heave and ho.. a little pain can do you good!

so this crap can really make joel laugh his pecs away. anyway.. what the hell. its me and my new fitness routine!
an apple a day keeps the doctor away, if the doctor's away take two apples and play!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter